Pet Sales Agreement
This document represents a sales agreement between the Seller, Shayna Gatzke, hereafter referred to as "I", and the
Buyer whose name appears in the electronic signature field below, hereafter referred to as "You." This document is a
binding agreement under the jurisdiction of the state of Arkansas.
- I guarantee that your puppy is free of contagious illness at the time of pickup or shipping. It is mandatory that you
take the puppy to a veterinarian within 3 business days of pickup or shipping. Failure to take your puppy to a
veterinarian within 3 business days may void all warranties. Should the puppy be found physically unsuitable due to
illness, I will replace the puppy with the next available puppy of equal purchase price upon receipt of a medical records
from your vet detailing the puppy’s condition and return of the puppy, if applicable. This warranty does not cover
- I warranty this puppy against life-threatening genetic defects for one year from the puppy’s date of birth. I will
replace the puppy with the next available puppy of equal purchase price in the event that this puppy succumbs to a
genetic abnormality within the first year of life. You must provide medical records from the veterinarian detailing the
- You must complete the puppy's vaccination series and maintain necessary vet care for your puppy. Failure to do
so voids all warranties. Vet care is an expense of having a puppy, thus all vet expenses associated with your puppy
after transfer of the puppy from us to you are your responsibility.
- I am not responsible for conditions caused by neglect or abuse, and will require immediate return of this puppy
under such conditions to avoid notification of the proper local authorities.
- I offer no cash refunds except those specifically stated in this contract.
- This puppy is sold as a “pet” and I do not guarantee size, show quality, or breeding ability.
- I require, as a condition of the health warranty, that you continue to give your puppy NuVet Vitamins. Go to www.
chichibabies.com/nutrition to order.
- If your puppy is being transported to you via the airlines or any type of ground transportation, final payment,
including all transportation fees, must be received no later than seven days prior to shipping unless other arrangements
are made in advance.
- Deposits and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable except in the event that something happens to
the puppy while in our care. I guarantee that your deposit will hold your puppy for you until he/she is ready to travel to
- I will work with you to secure transportation of your puppy, however, the most important factor is the well-being of
the puppy, so I do have the final say on transportation arrangements.
- Your puppy is considered to be on a spay and neuter agreement unless other arrangements are made in
advance. This means that you are required to have your puppy spayed or neutered by six months of age. In the
meantime, I will hold his/her registration application. Once your puppy is spayed or neutered, send me a copy of the
receipt from the vet and I will send you his registration information.
- Should you find yourself unable to keep your puppy, you must contact me immediately. Buyer must NOT
relinquish this puppy to a rescue or animal shelter of any kind, EVER! The puppy must be returned to me unless a new
owner has already been found for the puppy. I must approve any new owners before the puppy can be transferred to
them. No refund or replacement applies to a puppy that is returned or re-homed under these circumstances.
- By signing below, you agree to abide by the terms of this contract, including all the rights and responsibilities
Buyer's Electronic Signature
|By completing this form, I agree to abide
by the terms of the sale listed in this
document. Please check the box to verify
your agreement to the sales terms above.
|Please reenter email address to ensure
Please enter the address where
you receive mail
Please enter your street address if
different from mailing address
For our records, please enter the
name that we call the puppy
|Please tell us how you
|If you were referred,
please tell us whom we
|Seller's Electronic Signature
|If you select "Other"
please tell us where you