ChiChiBabies Chihuahuas Adoption Agreement
- We guarantee that this puppy is healthy and free of contagious illness at the time of pickup or shipping. It is
mandatory that you take the puppy to a veterinarian within 3 business days of pickup or shipping. Failure to take this
puppy to a veterinarian within 3 business days may void all warranties. Should this puppy be found physically
unsuitable due to illness, we will replace the puppy with the next available puppy of equal purchase price upon receipt of
a medical records from your vet detailing the puppy’s condition and return of the puppy, if applicable. This warranty
does not cover parasites.
- We warranty this puppy against life-threatening genetic defects for one year from the puppy’s date of birth. We
will replace the puppy with the next available puppy of equal purchase price in the event that this puppy succumbs to a
genetic abnormality within the first year of life. You must provide medical records from the veterinarian detailing the
- You must complete the puppy's vaccination series and maintain necessary vet care for your puppy. Failure to do
so voids all warranties. Vet care is an expense of having a puppy, thus all vet expenses associated with your puppy
after transfer of the puppy from us to you are your responsibility.
- We are not responsible for conditions caused by neglect or abuse, and will require immediate return of this puppy
under such conditions to avoid notification of the proper local authorities.
- We offer no cash refunds except those specifically stated in this contract.
- This puppy is sold as a “pet” and we do not guarantee size, show quality, or breeding ability.
- We require, as a condition of the health warranty, that you continue to give your puppy NuVet Vitamins. Go to
www.chichibabies.com/nutrition to order.
- If your puppy is being transported to you via the airlines or any type of ground transportation, final payment,
including all transportation fees, must be received no later than seven days prior to shipping unless other arrangements
are made in advance.
- Deposits and payments are non-refundable and non-transferable except in the event that something happens to
the puppy while in our care. We guarantee that your deposit will hold your puppy for you until he is ready to travel to
- We will work with you to secure transportation of your puppy, however, the most important factor is the well-being
of the puppy, so we do have the final say on transportation arrangements.
- Your puppy is considered to be on a spay and neuter agreement unless other arrangements are made in
advance. This means that you are required to have your puppy spayed or neutered by six months of age. In the
meantime, we will hold his registration application. Once your puppy is spayed or neutered, send us a copy of the
receipt from the vet and we will send you his registration information.
- Should you find yourself unable to keep this puppy, you must contact us immediately. Buyer must NOT relinquish
this puppy to a rescue or animal shelter of any kind, EVER! The puppy must be returned to us unless a new owner has
already been found for the puppy. We must approve any new owners before the puppy can be transferred to them. No
refund or replacement applies to a puppy that is returned or re-homed under these circumstances.
- By signing below, you agree to abide by the terms of this contract, including all the rights and responsibilities
|Adoption Agreement - Pet
Note: This page is designed to print. So that you can have a full copy of the contract, we recommend that you print this after
you fill it out, but before you click "Complete Contract" because when we forward you a copy of the electronic form, it will
only have the blanks that you filled in showing.